Cancellations & Return Policy
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
The products as showcased on our website are for your visualization and the actual product may vary in color by some counts (Sometimes up to 10%). Also visualization may differ from Screen to screen, so please accept such variations while placing and accepting your orders.
- I want to cancel my order in case change my mind after ordering?
You may cancel all non- ready (customized/tailored to your requirement) products during 24 hours of placing any order. In that case we will refund net amount after deducting payment gateway charges. You are not eligible to cancel ready to ship order as they are dispatched within 24 hours of receiving an order.
- Can I cancel my order 24 hours after placing my order on this website?
Our Loyal customers, who have been issued a Loyalty Voucher, may get this option added in their respective vouchers and then they shall be eligible for cancellation 24 hours after placing their orders.
For other categories of customers, please communicate with our customer care and if your case is fit for cancellation, we shall do it and communicate vide an email or you may get a call from our customer care team.
To become eligible for our Loyalty Voucher, please see Loyalty Bonus link on our website.
- Can I change my shipping address after placing an Order?
Our Loyal Customers who have been issued a Loyalty Voucher may get this option, but that shall only be in the same state or province of the country. We do not allow changing city and country options on our website.
You shall receive a fresh acknowledgment from us and any delay in receipt from our side, must be responded by you by sending us an email.
- Which products can I Return?
- You are eligible for return apparels only*( Please refer to above points for which products re eligible ). For Jewelry & Spiritual category all items sold by Anuchaa cannot be returned or exchanged or refunded unless any broken in transit by courier.
You return the eligible product which was ordered and Original Packing is Intact till the time of arrival in our warehouse.
You are returning the complete order which includes free articles.
- You can return if you have filled a declaration and agreed to our conditions in the Return Form.
- There is No Physical damage to the product while in Transit back to our warehouse.
- Enclose all the items you wish to return in their ORIGINAL CONDITION and safely packed in a packet, with our return address marked clearly on it.
- You can return if it is not a Custom Orders, Altered Items and Stitched Clothing as per your body measurements, Including Readymade Stitched Sarees or Sarees stitched with Custom Blouse.
- You can return if it is not a product from our Jewelry Category & Spiritual Category.
- You can return if it is not plus size dresses.
- We will not entertain any return/refund & exchange of our jewelry & Spiritual items.
- You can return, if goods are returned in their original condition. Original condition means that items must be unused and unworn, with no marks, scent or damage, stains, washed, dry cleaned etc.
- How can I send my return eligible product?
We may pick up the Returnable product or you may send the product back to us by ordinary post .
- Can I get refund on return items?
Once the goods which are returned and are accepted by our concerned team at our warehouse after considering all points specified under Point 5 of this document and doing RCA on all counts other than as specified in this document, we shall process your payments strictly as per Reserve Bank of India guidelines which may change from time to time. Such guidelines cannot be made part of this document, so customer may refer to www.rbi.org.in.
- Are there any deductions on returning a product?
- Payment Gateway Charges.
- Handling fees: For International Customers or goods destined outside India-
(i)Higher of 10% of the value of order or an amount of 10.00 in North America and Eastern Europe (currency of the country e.g. In USA it will be US$10. In Poland it will be Euro10). IN UK and rest of Europe it will higher of 10% or 15 of the local currency which shall be either in Pounds or in Euro.
(ii). VAT of the local country which was paid on customer’s behalf or any other charge which was incurred by this website and cannot be reimbursed to the corporation running this website. Customer must apply for refund of VAT and other reimbursable charge at his/her own expense and liability with the concerned authorities in the country of living.
(iii) For Indian customers- No Handling Charge
- How will I receive my refunded amount after return?
- Refund of amount will be credited to your credit card or your bank account as which shall be at the discretion of the corporation running this website.
- Wallet: In this case amount goes to your Wallet which can be redeemed in shape of any future purchase from this website( Once we start The wallet service)
- The Amount goes to your Bank after Net deductions as per Reserve bank guidelines which changes from time to time.
- How much time does refund take?
Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible. However we aim to process the refunds within 7-14 working days from the date of acceptance of your claim by us in our records.
At any point of time the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods.
Refunds are possible only with Proof of Postage and also we must receive the returned items in good condition with packaging etc. The Proof of Postage will be stamped by the Post Office or any other logistic company and supply a tracking number to prove the item(s) have been returned.
- Can I exchange my return items?
- You may exchange only eligible goods, once your refund request is accepted for the Returning products and you have a final amount available either for refund/exchange from the website which has been notified to you. You may also avail exchange at the time of receipt of goods, the exchange goods which are not lesser than the value of Net Refund accepted of you.
- You may exchange goods which are not lesser than the value of Net Refund accepted of you.
- You may exchange the goods if you agree to bear Postage/Courier charges. Your request for exchange may be accepted on availability of sizes and colors or product of your choice is available. Exchange shall be treated as a fresh order and all expenses shall be borne by our valued customers.
- You may still be eligible for Free Shipping on Exchange shipment. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for your eligibility status.
- What to do if I receive items in damaged condition?
- We assure our customers that promoters will go at any length to maintain the credibility of this organization and will never allow any damaged product to be packed from its warehouse. But, any Products received with physical damage or for any reason must be reported to Anuchaa within 24 hours of the Delivery Date by mailing us at email@example.com with actual product and Packet images. Video is preferred. We will go to any length to put up your case with our shipping partners and try and get a favorable solution in favor of our customers.
- Anuchaa.in and Its management and employees hold no responsibility for any parcel received without any identification/ original tag/Bar code or clear instructions.
Products received with physical damage or for any reason must be reported to anuchaa.com within 24 hours of the Delivery Date by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with products images. After that no claims on damaged products will be entertain.
- Is there any special instruction for Product Care?
- Majority of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. From time to time beading/sequence may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These garments should be worn with care.
- Please ensure that for Apparels we prefer Dry Clean Wash Only. Heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned. More casual items should be washed separately in cold water and rinsed thoroughly.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods (where ever applied for) used the colors are not guaranteed.
- We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
- Wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth after every use.
- Always store your jewellery in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches.
- Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewellery.
- Do not soak your jewellery in water.
- Clean your jewellery using a soft brush, dipped in jewellery cleaning solution only.
This product is for only decorative purpose not any other. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user.
NOTE: It may not be possible to give full instructions on each garment therefore the above is a guideline of washing, please prefer Dry Clean wash only.
The details of the products or product specifications (weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) as mentioned in Anuchaa are only approximate values. Because products on Anuchaa are designer made, hand-woven, and intricately crafted and sourced from various parts of India, there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying, and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings, and capabilities of computer monitors.
Apparel consisting of embellishments like beads and sequences usually has the tendency to come off. Even with perfect handling, care, and packaging this cannot be completely avoided.
If you have any queries with any of the information provided above or experiencing any problem in returning goods to us, please feel free to mail us or submit your details by clicking here. Our Representative will get back to you within 24hrs.
- Customs Duty & import taxes in International Shipping.
- Local VAT of the country of arrival shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional duties & taxes fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these in – frequent customs duty charges will be levied as it varies from country to country. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, customer will be responsible for paying these additional fees whenever it’s applicable and due and payable. To make your shopping experience easy, we have arranged with our courier partner to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. If you are presented with an invoice from our courier partner for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay them directly at the time of delivery.
For more information about shipping and delivery please contact our customer care or write us on our e mail email@example.com.
We always would be happy to help you.